More cosmetics? Rules of Survival May 8-9 update brings in appearance changes and some minor fixes only
Spring Offer Ending
The Spring Offer will end on the 15th or the 16th of May (depending on your timezone), after the maintenance. If you still haven’t grabbed it by now, make sure to do so before these dates.
Avatar Frames and Chat Bubbles
Your avatar/display picture looking lonely? Rules of Survival May 8-9 update adds a touch of customization with the launch of avatar frames.
Also, not everyone does (or knows) it, but you can customize your avatar just by going to your character page. Upload a larger photo if you wanna join the “Seek” section.
Before, everyone exits from one side of a vehicle – may it be SUV, Tuktuk or something else. This is troublesome on some occasions especially when you run out of gas and find yourself alighting from one side facing the enemy. The new option will allow you to exit a vehicle from the side you were sitting in. “Bad” side? A previous update allows you to switch from one seat to another as long as it isn’t occupied.
Wait for the update’s launch and we’ll be posting full screenshots and videos upon its arrival!
Rules of Survival May 8-9 Update Full Patch Notes
1. New Content
- Custom character avatars are available on some interfaces and an avatar frame can be displayed
- Personal Profiles now include avatar frames and chat bubbles
2. General Experience
- Optimized matchmaking so that although it may take longer, players of similar levels can more easily be matched
- Added an option where you can adjust the individual sensitivity of the first-person view in “Settings”
- The button used to switch between first- and third-person view now has custom settings
- Press Y to switch between views in the PC version
- You will now exit a vehicle from the side you were sitting in (for example, if you were seated on the right, you will exit from the right side)
- Added a sound effect when characters retract weapons as they approach walls
- Optimized data transmission
- “Selected” status added to the Journey interface
- The Journey Details interface avatar and Team Up interface avatar will have players’ custom avatars displayed
- Added an S2 season page to the Blitzkrieg Battle Results
- Added panorama view to the Looks and Store interfaces
- Optimized the Look Shard icon
- The Friends interface will display players’ custom avatars
4. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the problem where you cannot share while in panorama mode in certain situations
- Fixed the problem of the camera occasionally pointing upwards when taking aim or switching weapons in first-person view
- Fixed the problem of the interface of an active quest failing to update when you refresh it the next day
- Fixed the problem of some weapon skins displaying improperly