Get ready to face many foes as the 50 vs 50 goes live today! Wondering what weapon to use? How about the new Light Machine Gun!
Fortnite brings us hyped and speedy gameplay, and with the rise of the v3.5 Content Update the aggressive playstyle just got more feisty. From minor adjustments to bug fixes, the content update doesn’t need to patch up! Say goodbye to the download times as more content comes our way soon. Let’s get right into it!
50 vs 50 V2
- Profile Stats will not be viable on this game mode due to the large amount of people entering the game.
- However, daily challenges will still be available to complete.
- Enter through two buses on each side.
- Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
- 10 minutes to loot the map, then storm shrinks after.
- Loot boxes will appear in batches of 3-6 every two minutes.
- Chests spawn double ammos and resources.
- Supply Drops also spawns double the resources.
- They added a dotted line where it indicates your side and the opposition. You won’t die, but you’ll probably encounter more enemies when crossing it.
- They also fixed the bug wherein some sides are uneven, this time it’s really 50 people against 50. Goodluck!
Light Machine Gun
- Epic/Rare availability for the gun this big and light.
- The weapon will be available on Vending Machines across the game.
- 25 Damage per hit on Rare kinds.
- 26 Damage per hit on Epic kinds.
- It is a one hundred round magazine that fires automatic bullets
- Medium sized ammo
- It takes about 5 seconds to reload the gun.
With the official opening of the v2 50 vs 50, the chance to become united with 49 other people has come. This will be a test of teamwork, balance and maybe new bugs to fix! We’ll update you soon once there is fresh news on the scene! Til’ next time!