Battlerite announced the Patch 1.5.1 Tales of horror! Is it too early for Halloween?
It started when last April 6, the official page of Battlerite shared a dark image of Jumong. Mixed comments were received, mostly good.
After 3 days, another announcement was made. This time, its the announcement of Patch 1.5.1 Tales of Horror. It received mixed opinions. Mostly comments on the skins.
Well, noticeably the skins were all gothic and dark which everyone related to Halloween – calling Battlerite celebrating the event too early. However, the page explained that it is for Friday the 13th! The Patch 1.5.1 is scheduled to go live on Wednesday, April 11th, at 9:00 CEST.
Check out the teaser video of Patch 1.5.1 Tales of Horror below.
Patch 1.5.1 Tales of Horror
With the new patch update comes new chests, skins and weapons.
The Creepy Chests will be purchasable with gems
- 1 Creepy Chest for 250 Gems
- 5 Creepy Chests and 1 bonus Creepy Chest for 1250 Gems
- 20 Creepy Chests and 7 bonus Creepy Chests for 5000 Gems
Here’s what you can expect from the creepy chest
- 3 new Legendary Creepy Outfits (Jumong, Poloma, and Varesh)
- 6 new Epic Creepy Weapons (Alysia, Destiny, Jamila, Thorn, Ulric, and Zander)
- 7 new Rare Creepy Poses (Jade, Jumong, Pearl, Poloma, Raigon, Rook, and Varesh)
If you don’t have gems to purchase the spooky chests, worry not! You can complete quests instead. Two quests will be held on for Patch 1.5.1 Tales of Horror with schedule as below
- The first quest will begin April 11th at 8:00 AM UTC and end April 18th at 8:00 AM UTC
- The second quest will begin April 18th at 8:00 AM UTC and end April 25th at 8:00 AM UTC
Since my favorite champion (Pearl) is getting nerfed, I’m getting darker with this update as well (kidding!). Check out the official Battlerite website for the detailed updates of your favorite champions for Patch 1.5.1 Tales of Horror!