This week’s update introduces the Water-Sprinkling Festival, airdrop weapon changes, new rankings and, nope, FPP is not yet available.
Water-Sprinkling Festival is a tradition where people do cultural and artistic performance, sprinkle water crazily, and getting together for goods and packages.
Now on a limited time in Rules of Survival, we will celebrate it with water-themed paint designs on our beloved weapons! Join the Water-Sprinkling Festival motif and participate in the event to earn bonus gold and Elite Supply tickets.
Ready your wallets and diamonds as they’ve announced new discounts on items too!
M32 grenade gun and a new melee weapon
The fearsome M32 grenade gun (a primary weapon) has been added to the game and will now be up for looting from airdrops! Speaking of airdrops, AWM will not be included in them anymore but will still be available for looting from all over the map.
Other than the M32, a new melee weapon will be added to your arsenal. That knife icon in your “looks” page will now make sense as the Damascus Knife is debuting in the game today.
Anyway, we’re guessing the gun will have high damage with high recoil tendencies. What do you think?
MAJOR Changes in Rankings
Full Patch Notes Here:
1. New Content
- The Water-Sprinkling Festival mission now available for a limited period of time! Complete this mission to receive gold and Elite Supply Tickets
- Water-themed paint jobs for firearms are now available. With this paint job players can join in on the festivities
- The M32 grenade gun, a primary weapon, has been added. Available now in airdrops
- AWM is no longer available in airdrops, but players are still able to pick up this item in the game
- Added Damascus Knife, a cool new weapon that players can pick up in the game
- Added new arena rankings and arena results page for Gold Mode
- Added a share function to rankings
- Added a Four-season Weather System in combat. Please download the latest version to enable this feature and experience seasonal variation in combat. This feature won’t be enabled via patches
2. General Experience
- Optimized sound effects when a lower configuration is used
- Added the Doppler effect to sound effects to improve the sound performance of moving objects
- Adjusted the relevant parameters for swimming. It is now easier for players to begin swimming, which has resolved the issue of players crouching in water to hide themselves
- Improved the visibility of prompts when the Safe Zone is refreshed and reduced visual obstacles
- Improved anti-hack detection
- Optimized memory usage
- Firearms equipped with special skins taken into the Prep Zone are loaded
3. Bug Fixes
- The issue where a character’s ‘Heritage’ may be found floating in the air has been resolved
- The issue where games crash when players chat during a battle has been resolved
- The issue of the results page appearing when friends spectate battles has been fixed