Gotten the hang of it? Blitzkrieg Mode Ranking Points will now be kicking up (or pulling down) your Solo Rank!
Integrated Solo Ranking
Now that Blitzkrieg Mode will be given ranking points per game, these points will be bearing a weight towards your Overall Rank. How? The points from Blitzkrieg will now be integrated with Solo Ranking Points. And as we all know, the Overall Rank, on the other hand, is comprised of your points from Solo Mode, Duo Mode, Squad Mode and, of course, Fireteam Mode.
Now, Solo Mode Rank will be:
Solo Mode Points = Solo Mode points in Ghillie Island + Solo Mode points in Fearless Fiord + Blitzkrieg Mode points in Fearless Fiord
Rules of Style (March 28 – April 10)
Feeling confident with how you dress up your character? Got that winning look you wish was also available in-game? It could happen. As the March 28 update brings in Blitzkrieg Mode Ranking, it also commences Rules of Style – a contest of the best outfit designs for our in-game survivors!
Design and submit your own look… shoes, pants, shirts, vests, hats, etc. Anything to make that signature style you have in you.
Stand out and show it off! Other than affirming your superb taste in fashion, the Rules of Style will give you in-game prizes and a chance for your design to be included in-game!
Submit your design in the Rules of Style section of the official forums. (rulesofsurvival.16163.com)
1) Self designed
- can be hand drawn or digital
- cannot use copyrighted materials
2) Provide a complete three view drawing
Gold Prize: 1 On-Sale Look* + 6,000 Gold to 3 Survivors
Silver Prize: 1 On-Sale Look* + 4,000 Gold to 5 Survivors
Bronze Prize: 1 On-Sale Look* + 2,000 Gold to 10 Survivors
*Winners can choose any discounted look excluding new arrivals
Lucky Prize: 800 gold to 30 survivors
Its not just Blitzkrieg Mode Ranking Points that’s coming. Read the rest of March 28’s Patch Notes here:
1. New Content
- Two saturation display settings have been added to the settings interface, “Standard” and “Vivid.”
- Ranking points now available in Blitzkrieg Mode, which are compiled in Solo Mode.
- Music added at the end of the game for players that rank 2-5.
- Our Spring Offer is here! Top up by any amount during this event to receive a generous prize that includes the trendy Blue Shadow outfit.
- Claim your first top-up gift, the Snuggly Chills outfit when you top-up for the first time. If you have topped up before, don’t despair. Top up again by any amount during this period to claim this amazing gift!
2. General Experience
- Optimized the sound effects of vehicle horns.
- Optimized the Red Packet feature by reducing positioning errors when they are thrown from the second floor.
- Optimized the labels on the Looks and Store pages. -Optimized the layout of the Settings page.
4. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the incoherent body movements of characters when they stand up from the prone position.