After a successful launch and conquering a chunk of the Battle Royale scene, Rules of Survival Season 1 is on.
Season 1 Rankings and Stats
Fell short this season? Tomorrow’s season gives a fresh start for every player. It resets all data on each ranks and stats. If you’ve inched your way to the top, fret not. As a reward, different amounts of gold will be given based on a player’s highest ranking during Season 0. Gold ranked players and above gets a special Beta outfit.
Cheating Being Addressed?
To say the least, cheating has lately been a constant ire and complaint of PC players in Rules of Survival. Finding a match, a feeling of dread is already present as thoughts of another game laden with malicious players come to mind.
Cheaters passing through walls, bullets ignoring physical barriers, fast parachuting and opponent detection have been rampant.
Hours ago, Rules of Survival team posted a message on their Facebook page.
The post states that the team is aware of the players using third-party software (CHEATING) and that 260,000 accounts have already been banned.
Rules of Survival Season 1 Full Patch Notes
1. New Content
– Added a new vehicle Battle Jeep that can hold up to five players players in particular seat can shoot with vehicle mounted MG using rifle ammo
– Now players can shoot and jump during glider flights. players in particular seats can shoot with glider mounted MG using rifle ammo
– Now players can view their opponents information after being killed
– New classic supplies where you may draw the Rosie Comet, a highly prized vehicle
– New fashion collection is at the store. New special packs are available at the same time as well
– Added a valuable firearm camo AR15 Ice Dragon. You can buy directly from Looks or go to the Packs page under the store to get it from the AR15 Ice Dragon Pack
– New advanced supplies are now available.
– To make it easier for players to get the items, certain styles in the looks and store page will show how the items can be obtained.
2. General Experience
– Added a button for switching seats when players are on a hovership
– Optimized background of vehicle display
– Adjusted the damage caused by mines, and reduced the probability of immediate death
– Optimized the display logic of the team’s nameplate during battles and lowered the power consumption
– Added a button to shoot with the left hand on the vehicle machine gun
3. Bug Fixes
– Fixed the camera issue by the lens has failed to move in certain instances when watching a battle
– Fixed the system freezes issue after the motorcycle has been overturned
– Fixed the issue were players are brought directly back to the lobby when they are in the midst of watching a battle due to a network disconnection and reconnection
– Fixed the invalid button behavior that may surface at the tier page
– Fixed the abnormal flight of the glider wings
– Fixed the system freeze issue when player is trying to jump to another window
– Fixed the issue where the displays were inconsistent with shooting through walls, and some sheltered scenes