Have you formed your Fireteam yet? This latest Rules of Survival update changes the game!
The long awaited update has arrived!
In the past, players can only form ranked groups of four (Squad), two (Duo) or go Solo. Players now have the option to team up into groups of five (Fireteam). Now, more room for strategy is available for Rules of Survival teams.
Easier Split Looting and Charging
Now, secure your location with two players for long-range shootings and three players charging towards enemies. Or one single lookout but with four players to lookout. Get that loot crate as three players stand by to cover you!
Highlights Of This Week’s Updates:
- Fireteam Mode – team up in groups of five in Ranked and Zombie mode; 80 per match
- Ability for players to aim and fire their weapon while sitting in the passenger seats of boats, sports cars, and SUVs. (Means motorcycles, bicycles and delivery vans not included.)
- High frame rate mode now available (activate in the Settings)
- Brand new Lobby and Main Menu interface
- Free Boxes added! These can be opened from the main lobby, and contain varying amounts of gold and supply tickets. Produced every four hours.
- Rename feature now available. (available in the Stats interface)
- Simple mode added for players with mobile devices that do not support grass graphics.
- Increased chances of finding a Ghillie Suit in supply drops
- New backpack looks added! Fresh Chick Bag (Lvl.1 Backpack), Wild Chick Bag (Lvl.2 Backpack) and Cool Chick Bag (Lvl. 3 Backpack). Match the look in-game and equip it to the corresponding Backpack level.
- Two new limited packs. One weekly pack and one monthly pack.
- Advanced supplies updated
- “Report” button now available on enemy observation screen
- Fixed gun’s barrel going through walls?
- Reduced friendly fire damage to teammates (throwables)
- “Throw” button automatically equips object
- AWM now available in Solo Mode!