Yeah, yeah. We know what some people are thinking. Mad shooting skills will get any player to the top. But a good Rules of Survival player will tell you. It isn’t just about the shooting. Its about the strategy too. Yes, shooting skills and strategy go hand in hand.
While we cannot exactly tell you right now how to improve your aim, lets get on with that strategy with some Rules of Survival guide right here. Read on, soldier!
1. Pick a drop-off point. Then set your expectations.
Tips # 2, 3, 4, and 5 are all useless in Rules of Survival if you fail at Tip # 1. Some drop-off points are very popular like the Training Base where you can loot all the goodie stuff all laid out in a small area. Easy loot. BUT. Take note of how far (or near) your drop-off point is from the plane’s flight path.
- When dropping off, look around using the “eye” icon to see if others are going to the same drop-off.
- Drop off point too close? Loot fast or others may grab guns and shoot you before you get your own.
- Dropping off far from the flight path? Less chances of others racing for guns. Still, watch out.
- If you’re moving away towards the edge of the map to avoid early combats, be prepared to run for the safe zone. Unless you’re lucky and the safe zone is around you.
- Its hard to memorize all the areas with vehicles. One easy way to remember is, if its a wide road, it may have vehicles lying around.
2. Find guns you’re most comfortable with.
One gun is different from the other. On the early stages of the game, you may not notice it, but after a couple of games (and a few missed shots) you’ll realize the differences. For example, one rifle may shake more than another. Notice how you release your second or third shots.
If reloading is an issue to you, pick guns that have more bullets ready than those shotguns which you have to reload after a round of two shots.
3. Loot like crazy.
After drop-off, anything goes really. That shot gun? Stop avoiding it! The last thing you’d want is you not picking up a gun and some enemy behind you shoots you with it.
Those gun add-ons? Pick it up if you think you’ll be needing them later. Like that SR Silencer or Mag, grab it even if you haven’t found your favorite SR yet.
4. That microphone? USE IT.
Some people are annoying at times. Singing, too much chatting, etc. Chill. We’re not talking about that. Enemy approaching? Shout the coordinates to alert your team. “Two enemies at NORTH 15 are shooting at me!” That one line tells the whole team there may be a squad approaching, and that they already found you guys since they’re shooting at you.
5. Make friends and have fun!
Don’t be afraid to join random squads and engage in small talk. Sure you may lose some points along the way, but as for me, I’ve found a good amount of regular teammates after all that shuffling from one squad to another. Some share tips and strategies that can help you in playing Rules of Survival. Good luck, soldier!
Any other tips you want to share? Comment below!