May the magic and wonder of the holiday season stay with you Summoners as Riot tweaks buffs and nerfs for the last (hopefully) patch this preseason.
It’s almost time to say goodbye to Season 7 and say hello to Season 8. For the last patch, a lot of balances from the champions will be made. If you had a hard time coping up with the new Rune System, Riot got your back, fam. Not to mention, everyone’s favorite, Snowdown ARURF is coming back anytime soon! Let’s take a closer look to the upcoming 7.24 patch.
LoL Patch 7.24 Champion changes
Small changes are coming for Zoe
Is Zoe getting on your nerves? If you’re one of those guys, it’s a great time to be alive! This patch 7.24, Zoe will now be much more easier to play against with. Sleepy Trouble Bubble range will be reduced and Summoner Spells dropped by the minions won’t stay that long.
And I bet you’re one of those players who are, if not hoping, expecting that Zoe will be changed or nerfed somehow.
Aurelion Sol: Buffed
- R-Voice of light cooldown is reduced to 110/90/70 seconds from 120/100/80 seconds.
- Passive-Travelers call damage is increased from 30 to 40
- Base health regeneration is also increased from 5.1 per 5 seconds to 7.5 per 5 seconds
- Passive- Adaptive Defenses shield duration is increased to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds
- Q-Precision Protocol can now be recast with no cost time increased to 3.5 seconds from 3 seconds.
- His bonus attack damage from the Fervor of Battle were lost ever since the new rune system.
- Passive: Hemorrhage bleed damage and bonus AD at max stacks increased.
- Passive-Friend of the Forest health cost is reduced 25-8% to 33-11.75%
- R-Requiem damage was increased from 0.6 ability power to 0.75 ability power
- Q-Broken Wings base damage per hit is increased to 15/35/55/75/95 (+0.8 total attack damage) from 10/30/50/70/90 (+0.75 total attack damage)
- Q-Mystic Shot total attack damage is reduced from 1.25 to 1.1
Jarvan IV: Nerfed
- Electrocute has been really powerful on a lot of champs including Jarvan. To balance that out Riot will be taking away some of his base damage in this Patch 7.24.
- Passive-Martial Cadence bonus damage is decreased from 10% to 8%
- Q-Dragon strike damage is decreased from 80/125/170/215/260 to 80/120/160/200/240.
- W-Eclipse base damage will be reduced from 60/100/140/180/220 to 40/80/120/160/200
- R-Nether Grasp damage decreased to 125/200/275 from 125/225/325
- AP ratio decreased to 80% from 100%
- Q-Bramble smash damage reduced to 65/105/145/185/225 from 70/115/160/205/250.
- Q-Twilight Assault base damage bonus decreased to 5/10/15/20/25/30 from 15/20/25/30/35/40 (at levels 1/4/7/10/13/16).
- Q-Hymn of Valor mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 45/50/55/60/65. Aura damage bonus decreased to 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.3% AP) from 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.2% AP).
- Base Armor is reduced from 45-40
Xin Zhao: Nerfed
- Base HP decreased to 570 from 600.
- W-Wind becomes Lightning line damage ration decreased from 0.85 total attack damage to 0.75 total attack damage
- Base AD decreased to 65 from 62.
- Passive-Colossal Smash ability power was decreased to 0.5 from 0.8
- W-Shield of Durand
New: Shield Bash – deals 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.2 ability power) – 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.6 ability power) damage to taunted champions, based on charge time
- Buff fix– taunt duration of partially-channeled W casts was sometimes shorter than intended
- E-Justice Punch cooldown reduced from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
- Base mana regeneration is increased from 8.5 per 5 seconds to 11.5 per 5 seconds; mana regen growth from stats decreased to 0.4 from 0.8.
- Passive-Soul Siphon
Removed: Spell Vamp no longer grants 10/15/20%
New: Definitely not Spell Vamp. Morgana heals for 15/20/25/30/35/40% at levels 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16
- W-Tormented Soil
New: Formented Torment- W cool down is reduced by 5% whenever her passive triggers
Zyra’s Patch 7.24 update was discussed in a longer period by Riot. Especially when summoners are torn in going mid or support with Zyra.
LoL Patch 7.24 Item changes
Bramble Vest: Changed
- Magic damage reflect has lower base damage but scales with armor
Sunfire Cape: Changed
- Aura damage increased to 25 (+ champion level) from 11 (+ champion level)
- Bonus damage to minions and monsters decreased to 50% from 200%
- Forgefire Cape, Ornn’s masterwork upgrade, works the same changes.
LoL Patch 7.24 New skins
Be in style this holiday season with new skins! It can be gifted to your beloved duo partner or for yourself.
Ambitious Elf Jinx
Snow Fawn Poppy
It’s the more fun to spend Christmas in League of Legends!
You might have heard about the return of Snowdown ARURF but Riot prepared more than that. Yes, these Champion balances matter, but everyone still wants to have fun on the rift right? Snowdown emotes are also on their way to pair with the new holiday skins. Best wishes to all Summoners this holiday season!